Advertisement

Friday, November 25, 2011

Kerala University Combined I & II Sem B.Tech & III Sem MCA Exams May 2011 Result, Kerala University I & II Sem B.Tech result 2011, ww.keralauniversity.ac.in

Kerala University Combined I & II Sem B.Tech & III Sem MCA Exams May 2011 Result, Kerala University I & II Sem B.Tech result 2011, www.keralauniversity.ac.in

About the University
One of the first 16 Universities in India, the University of Kerala was founded as the University of Travancore in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore (now southern part of Kerala and some neighbouring parts of state of Tamilnadu) in 1937. During the 7 decades since the University of Kerala grew and shrunk physically and transformed itself in many ways. It is difficult to summarise what the Kerala University is in a brief space.


Kerala University Combined I & II Sem B.Tech & III Sem MCA Exams May 2011 Result
Kerala University has published the result of Combined I & II Sem B.Tech & III Sem MCA Exams May 2011 Result. Candidates can check the result from the link given below.

Click here to check Combined I & II Sem B.Tech & III Sem MCA Exams May 2011 Result

1 comment: